Monday, September 3, 2007

Redeemer.

So, I'm sitting here at Redeemer. I'm waiting to register. Scott and Mieke and Cassy and Ryan are here. We are waiting together, and it's a weird feeling that I am feeling. I don't feel nervous, but my hands are shaking kinda. I am a bit excited, but I'm not really sure what's going to happen next. It's like I know that this is where God wants me to be, but I am a little hesitant to just give this over to Him. I think I'll pray that He'll just take it from me. I'm really tired, and some things are annoying me more than they should. It's weird that the things that I felt so sure about just last week are not as sure anymore, and the things that I was not so sure about are now more certain. it's like God is playing tricks on me to get me to trust Him. A weird method, if you ask me, but thankfully God does not ask me very often, He just does what's best for me. Faith is really tough but fun. Fun is the right word to describe it. It's our turn to go in now. Pray for me.

1 comment:

Carol-Lee Joy said...

Dear Ben:

I'm praying for you. And yes, I think that in a way, faith and trust in God is fun, but it can also be very trying. We'll have to talk soon, about Redeemer and whatever else comes up! Have a great first week.

Carol-Lee Joy
Psalm 62:8