Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Illness.

So, everything is a little ill. Just as in every good thing there are some bad marks, the spoon I was using to pig out on dessert at the campfire! banquet had some dangerous bacteria/virus on it. and now I am recovering from sickness. Interesting that I think I am recovering, because one day I might die of the same sickness. Does it still count as recovering? I think so. Also, my computer is a little ill, having caught a cyber-virus. It also is recovering, slowly. Windows is the bane of the western world. Slowly, tentatively, I am coaxing it back to where it needs to be. This is the plan, anyway. Yupp, illness sucks. except, I guess, if you're talking about an extreme sport. Then, to be ill is to be sikk. Or nasty. Or wicked.

3 comments:

Carol-Lee Joy said...

Hope you’re feeling better soon. How was your YP on Sunday? On Sunday night, one of the girls who works at Verbinnen’s Nursery, where I work in the summer, came to church. She had never been to church before, so it was pretty exciting. Last year, Amy talked with her a lot about God and what Christians believe, and gave her a Bible. And now, apparently she comes to morning devos before work and now she came to church. God works in awesome ways!

Ben said...

ha! wow, that is pretty beautiful. my friend from school came to youth group, and it was really awesome! our friendship at school has way more meaning now.

justine said...

ben, i bet you caught kira's cold. hers is almost gone. i think.