Saturday, May 26, 2007

For Ryan.

Ryan is many more things to me than can be included in the following list. However, I feel the need to write some of these things.
-the guy who knows what "humm" means.
-the guy who teaches me most of what I know about God.
-the guy who tells me things that are important to him.
-my brother
-a guy who, aside from the fact that he is more attractive than me, reminds me a lot of me.
-a guy who introduces me to cool people
-an encourager ~ a "Barnabas"
-a Jonathan. With David I say to you: "your love for me was wonderful, more wonderful than that of women."
-there's a lot more.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

thanks bro. You are a rock.

Scott Aasman said...

i like ryan, cause sometimes at work when i get all angry and crabby he sings 'had a bad day' with me and it makes me feel a bit better. and cause hes not a jerk... cause some people are, and that makes them a lot harder to like.

Joel f said...

Ryan is one of those guys I really look up to : ) ...and he's a great role model too.