Monday, January 8, 2007

I have a blogspot blog!
This is wierd, I just clicked on the or something like that button, and here I am!
Things I've noticed:
I have the same colour scheme as Ryan. I should work on that, but I probably won't.
I'm sick of xanga advertisements.
I think that i should start writing on here.
I kind of like death cab. Not a whole lot, but a little.
I do not have the ability to play drums.
I keep writing about myself.
I talk too much.
In other news...
My Ipod works again! Magical.

1 comment:

Lawren said...

-hmm yes i'm startin to gravitate back to blogger as well.
-i like death cab- a whole lot... but im having trouble gettin into ther older stuff.
-i do not have that ability either, but i think i could be pretty good if i wasnt already in love with guitar
-i also write about myself a lot
-i'm pretty sure i dont talk too much... usually
-i am now even more sure that i will get a Zen rather than an ipod

there. replied to pretty much everything. see ya round ben!!