Monday, January 15, 2007

with help from Justine and Sina

"Ode to dessert"
Dessert is spelled with 2 "S" 's
And it can make many messes.
Desert has one less "S"
But sand can still be a mess.
It fills up all the cracks
Fills my stomach to the max.
Trifle and crisp and chocolatey stuff
I don't thik i can get enough.
Whipped cream is so delectable,
But not very digestible.
It might give you a quadruple bypass
(One time I saw a timid fish ... it was a shy bass)
It is pretty high in cholesterol,
But I don't care, it is the best of all.

5 comments:

justine said...

ben, you are brilliant, you are.

justine said...

so fananaye, thina so fananaye.
yep, you'd like this one!

Carol-Lee Joy said...

Hey! Don't know if you know who I am, but anyway. This post was really good . . . it has some awesome randomness and I love the whole idea of it!

Ben said...

of course i know who you are... you play piano and violin for living worship, plus you wrote your own praise song that i heard you playing at your chuch once, and i'm pretty sure yor dad fixed my dad's truck once. long story about how i know that.

Carol-Lee Joy said...

Wow, cool! I didn't know that. Pretty cool. Was that when my dad was in Guelph or Fergus? And ya, I guess you do know who I am.